- Intex Challenger K1 Kayak: Portable & Affordable!
- Review: Intex Challenger K1 Kayak 1-Person Inflatable Kayak Set
- Intex Challenger K1 Inflatable Kayak - Review
- Intex Explorer K2 Kayak, 2 Person Inflatable Kayak Set with Aluminum Oars and High Output Air Pump
- Best Intex Challenger K2 Kayak Review
- Intex Challenger K1 Kayak, 1 Person Inflatable Kayak Set with Aluminum Oars and High Output Air Pump
- Intex Challenger K1 Kayak Review
- Top 10 Popular Kayaks to buy
- Irakli waves fun with inflatable kayak
- Intex Challenger K1 with pop-up sail
The active, resilient Challenger K1 kayak is made from durable welded product with attractive graphics for added safety on the lake or slow-moving river. The streamlined craft slides easily with the water, and its cabin is created for comfort as well as made the most of area. Blow up I-beam floorings include security, and an 84-inch oar as well as high-output hand pump are additionally included.
The active, structured K1 is suitable for a day of fun on the lake or slow-moving river.
One-person kayak with low account design Cargo internet to save additional equipment Grab line on both ends of kayak Inflatable floor for comfort and also strength Inflatable seat with back-rest Comes with 84-inch aluminum oar, high-output hand pump, as well as repair patch
Procedures 30-by-15-by-108 inches (W x H x D) 27.2-pound weight 220-pound maximum ability
About Intex Recreation
Intex Recreation makes above-ground pool, air beds, inflatable playthings, swimming pool as well as lake watercrafts, as well as the exclusive Intex Saltwater Pool System. The company has actually stayed in business for over 40 years, and also is an international leader in creating as well as creating ingenious items for interior as well as exterior entertainment.
Intex items satisfy one of the most stringent security standards, undergoing intensive screening to ensure years of safety as well as satisfaction. Throughout the production procedure, trained Intex staff members constantly keep track of a vast array of elements, including quality of raw materials, calibration of the makers, manufacture and assembly of each product, item screening, and also cautious packaging of every item.